Applicants should submit the following materials in PDF format, addressed to the IGC Admissions Review Committee, to Jess Zielske, IGC Program Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. The one-page Cover Sheet
2. A CV that includes your graduate GPA
3. An application letter, not to exceed 2 pages (12 point font), that is divided into 3 sections that address these topics:
- IGC IGEP Engagement: How has the IGC IGEP advanced your professional development to date, and how have you contributed to the program? How have you contributed to fostering and inclusive and diverse IGC IGEP community?
- Research & Policy/Science Communication Statement: What kind of interdisciplinary research are you conducting and how does it relate to global change? How are you employing your IGC IGEP training related to the science-policy interface and/or science communication in your work?
- Plans for Fellowship Use: How will you use the one-year fellowship to advance your professional development?
4. A letter of support from the applicant’s graduate mentor, not to exceed 1 page, that explains:
- The applicant’s progress towards their Ph.D. and notable accomplishments
- The applicant’s contributions to the IGC IGEP and/or other service-related activities
- How the applicant’s training will benefit from the one-year fellowship
The faculty letter of support should be sent as a PDF file directly to the GCC Program Coordinator, Jess Zielske.
The student’s application (Items 1-3 above) should be submitted as a single pdf file by e-mail to GCC Program Coordinator, Jess Zielske; E-mail address: email@example.com. Label files as LAST NAME_GlobalChangeFellowshipApplication2021.