Applicants should submit the following materials in PDF format, addressed to the IGC Admissions Review Committee, to Jess Zielske, IGC Program Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. The one-page Cover Sheet [2020-21 documents for reference: PDF, DOC]
2. A CV that includes your graduate GPA
3. An application letter, not to exceed 2 pages (12 point font), that is divided into 3 sections that address these topics:
- IGC IGEP Engagement: How has the IGC IGEP advanced your professional development to date, and how have you contributed to the program?
- Research & Policy/Science Communication Statement: What kind of interdisciplinary research are you conducting and how does it relate to global change? How are you employing your IGC IGEP training related to the science-policy interface and/or science communication in your work?
- Plans for Fellowship Use: How will you use the one-year fellowship to advance your professional development?
4. A letter of support from the applicant’s graduate mentor, not to exceed 1 page, that explains:
- The applicant’s progress towards her/his Ph.D. and notable accomplishments
- The applicant’s contributions to the IGC IGEP and/or other service-related activities
- How the applicant’s training will benefit from the one-year fellowship
The faculty letter of support should be sent as a PDF file directly to the GCC Program Coordinator, Jess Zielske.
The student’s application (Items 1-3 above) should be submitted as a single pdf file by e-mail to GCC Program Coordinator, Jess Zielske; E-mail address: email@example.com. Label files as LAST NAME_GlobalChangeFellowshipApplication2021.