November 9, 2020
The 5th annual Nutshell Games took place over a new virtual format this past Saturday, November 7th. Bravo! to all graduate student presenters! Five prizes were awarded this year, four of which recognized IGC fellows: Amber Wendler, Abby Lewis, Bennett Grooms, and Sara Teemer Richards. Congratulations and way to impress, IGC!!
Read more and see the full list of presenters and awardees at: https://communicatingscience.isce.vt.edu/Announcements.html
Check out the IGC fellows’ videos!
- Bennett Grooms, Fish & Wildlife Conservation: A New Age of Conservation: Helping Wildlife by Understanding People
- Abby Lewis, Biological Sciences: Freshwater Forecasting: A Crystal Ball for Crystal Clear Water
- David Millican, Biological Sciences: The Woodpecker Hotel
- Sara Teemer Richards, Biological Sciences: Five Fateful Seconds
- Amber Wendler, Biological Sciences: Some Birds Need Babysitters Too!