2. Registration for 2018 Arlington / Alexandria Urban Agriculture Symposium is OPEN, Arlington, VA – October, 5, 2018
- To REGISTER or see the full schedule, click HERE
3. 42nd Annual Fall Forestry and Wildlife Field Tours 2018 (aka the Bus Tours)
4. Lewis Ginter PlantFest POSTPONED – Richmond, VA – September 28-29, 2018
5. FREE Gardening Workshops, Speakers, and Giveaways at Belle Grove – Middletown, VA – September 16, 2018
6. Turfgrass Tuesday Webinar on Bluebird Habitat – September 25, 2018
- The Sept. 2018 VCE/VT Turfgrass Tuesday webinar features VA Master Naturalist and VA Bluebird Society member Sandy Weber discussing how turfgrass habitats can be utilized to promote cavity-nesting birds, with a focus on bluebirds. As always, it’s a FREE event and it takes place from 10-11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, Sept 25.
7. Composting – What to do with all those leaves? – Monday, September 24, 2018—Arlington / Alexandria area.
8. Saturdays in the Garden Series – Fauquier County – September 22
9. Home Horticulture Education – Eggleston Garden Center, Norfolk, VA – September 8th to October 13th
10. 12th Annual Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello – Charlottesville, VA – September 22, 2018
11. VMGA 2018 Educational Event – Appomattox, VA – September 29, 2018
12. Arlington / Alexandria Events – September
13. Central Shenandoah Valley Garden Symposium: “Going Native” – Weyers Cave, VA – October 27, 2018
14. Save the Date: VAFHP 2010 Annual Conference – Blacksburg, VA – January 28-29, 2019
15. Save the Date: Spring to Green – Danville, VA – February 2, 2019
16. Follow the State Office on social media:
17. Recorded Webinars: Recorded EMG Coordinator webinars hosted by the National Extension Master Gardener Coordinators Committee
18. Whether you attended the 2018 Master Gardener College or not, you should still check out the Brag Boards that were submitted! Click HERE to view the video of all of them! Make sure to send in a brag board next year to brag about your unit!
19. National EMG Coordinator’s Webinar Recordings
- The August recorded webinar is posted at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSjx5bGR3Mw
- Webinar PPTs, handouts and other materials may be found at this link: http://create.extension.org/EMGCoordinators-OnlineDiscussions